Wednesday, March 21st, 2012 ∞
I am proud to announce the launch of Fire Casting. This is going to be an amazing first step towards helping podcasters. What is there to show for this launch?
An Incredible Directory
I have worked with some amazing podcasters to be a part of Fire Casting on day one. Of the 11 podcasts we are featuring today, here are some you will love.
- The catalog of Amateur Scientist Industries’ podcasts, like the great Ask a Canadian, Independent Podcast Network, The Amateur Scientist, and The Death Panel
- Established Image, a podcast where creators talk about how they make their thing
- The most ultimate of ultimate podcasts, Jessica Natalie Ultimate Podcast Show
- Potter and Pals, a hilarious podcast where Brian and Matt Potter tell Davin Pavlas what is wrong with them
- Pre-Recorded Late Night, a twist on the late night talk show with weekly guests that will have you rolling in the floor (did I mention that it is improvised on the spot?)
Are you a podcaster? We would love to add your podcast. Just send an email to email@example.com.
Already Podcasting? — Fire Casting does automatic syndication. No need to ever manually enter a new episode on Fire Casting when you are already podcasting. Give us your RSS feed and we will do the rest. You can, however, add exclusive episodes to your show just for Fire Casting visitors.
Forums — Need help recording your next show? Want to discuss an episode of a show? Just use the Fire Casting forums.
More great features are in the work, I promise. There is a stack of index cards to prove it. There is a lot to be done to make podcasting easier for people who do not want to sit around and learn XML and pay for expensive servers.
How You Can Support Fire Casting
We are looking for how-tos for the help section. If you are proficient with a certain application or know of a neat trick, we would love to feature it, just send an email. You can also support Fire Casting by joining the forums and following @FireCasting on Twitter. If you like what is trying to be done here, please tell your friends.